We work hard to ensure our site is clean, tidy and at all times, safe. You can help us to keep children safe by:
- Ensuring children do not ride their bikes and scooters on the school site.
- Ensure your child has appropriate safety equipment for riding bikes and scooters.
- Not driving onto the school site.
- Ensuring your child puts their bike away safely at the start of the school day.
- Leaving the site promptly after drop off and pick up so that our site can be secured.
- Reporting any suspicious activity to appropriate members of staff.
- Modelling correct behaviours for crossing the roads and being aware of other road users.
- Not bringing dogs on to the school site.
- Not smoking or vaping anyone on the school site.